To qualify as Publications Mail, newspapers, magazines and newsletters must be:
- mailed in Canada and addressed to a subscriber, non-subscriber or news dealer anywhere in Canada;
- published at a regular frequency of at least twice a year, with an intent to publish issues indefinitely with continuity from issue to issue;
- individual copies or Bundles of Unaddressed Copies;
- mailed under a valid Agreement Number and, if applicable, Registration Number;
- within the minimum and maximum dimensions established by Canada Post; and
- properly prepared and/or presorted in accordance with Canada Post.
We are equipped to handle any volume
For example, 7 out of 12 monthly issues must each contain more than 30% editorial content, including enclosures.
We specialize in Publications Mail
An enclosure may be inserted or outserted editorial and/or advertising printed matter or promotional material, which is included with the host publication. Customers often use enclosures for such purposes as to increase their subscriber base and to generate new leads and advertising revenue.
Double, extra and special editions are considered as one issue of the host publication provided that these copies are clearly branded with the title logo of the current host publication. Extra and special editions may be enclosed and priced with a current issue of the host publication or mailed as separate host publications. Back issues must be enclosed with a current copy of the host publication in order to qualify as Publications Mail.
Publications produced in more than one language (even if they are a direct translation) are considered separate host publications, unless they are bound together under one cover.
Also in this section:
Whether you’re a big or small publisher, or if you publish every week or only twice a year, Publications Mail can get your publication right where you want it – in your readers’ hands.
Save your precious time and let us handle the preparation and distribution of your publication to your Canadian customers. We have the staff, technology, equipment and experience to handle any size job.