Most traditional marketing methods leave non-for-profit organizations frustrated with empty pockets. At Micro Mailing, we aim to give you the most cost-effective solution for your direct mail campaign. It is known as one of the best ways to increase your donations and awareness for your charity.
There are 85,000 registered charities in Canada (source: sectorsource.ca) and 1.5 million registered nonprofit organizations in the United States (source: grantspace.org). With so many charities for people to choose from you need to stand out from the rest. Direct mail can make a huge impact on your charity if done right.
Why should your charity/nonprofit organization send out a direct mail campaign?
- Attract first-time visitors
- Re-engage past visitors by connecting with them
- Inspire people to make a difference with your charity
- Drive donations
- Help people understand your charity’s organizational goals
- Keep your donors in the know on where their money is going i.e research